Followers

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Bright and Bold- Andy Skinner Challenge


Hello Everyone

I left it till almost the last moment to enter, and there was a lot of ermmmmm maybe I shouldn't moments, but here is my piece for the Andy Skinner bright and bold challenge which you can find here.


My  Andy Skinner/ Decoart stuff is quite small and I think I used it all on this pieces. My base was just a bit of chipboard that I coated in Gesso. On my craft mat I mixed Prussian blue hue fluid acrylic, with different amounts of tinting base. I used these mixes on the background and on the rectangles and the stencilling (Industrial elements stencil). I then mixed Naphthol red light and Hansa yellow fluid acrylics with modelling paste, which I scrapped on with a knife, which gave me a very chunky effect.

Thank you for reading
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Gemma - your "ermmmmm maybe I shouldn't moments" definitely turned into SHOULDs!!! This is really unique and I love unique!! And of course, my fav color is orange so that makes it even better!!! j.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.
Please leave a comment, letting me know what you think.

Gemma