Followers

Friday, 5 August 2016

Autumn Gift Tag


Crafter's Companion Inspirers Team Post


Hello everyone

I have a quick tag to share with you today, using the free gifts from the Crafter's Inspiration magazine issue 11. The tag was a basic manilla one that I ran through my embossing machine with the free gift folder moving the folder along the tag until the whole tag was embossed.


I then blended Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo Distress Ink over the top, I always love how this technique makes the embossing really pop. Using Ground Espresso Distress Ink I stamped the Branches, sentiment and leaves from the free gift stamps and then edged the whole tag with ink before adding the ribbon.

Thank you for reading
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Love the result on this tag, wonderful way to change a plain tag into a very special one. Thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love to hear what people think of my pieces.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.
Please leave a comment, letting me know what you think.

Gemma