I can not believe Friday is here already it really did almost sneak past me this week. Anyway here is this weeks post for the Crafters Companion Inspirers Team.
For this post I created a Halloween hanging decoration . I love Halloween/ Samhain, for me it's a time to reflect on the past and think of loved ones that are no longer with me, I also get to indulge my love of skulls without my partner giving me very strange looks.
- First cut a piece of black chipboard down to the desired size
- Then cut a piece of green card stock to fit on top leaving a small boarder around the edge.
- Run the green card through the Pop Dotty embossing folder, and brush some green distress ink over the top before gluing onto the chipboard.
-Print some of the free papers from Crafters Inspiration issue 11
- Cut a suit from from the patterned paper, cut free hand or trace from an image
-Die cut the words trick or treat from the free papers using only words upper case alphabet dies, glue the words and the suit onto the green card.
- Stamp the sugar skull onto card stock, and cut it out, painting it with white and black acrylic paints, following the pre-shaded areas on the stamp as a guide before gluing it to the project.
- To finish punch two holes at the top, so you can thread string through, to hang the project with.
Thank you for reading